Showing all 2 results
JSC “Odesa CHP”
The company is licensed to produce heat and electricity for the needs of Odesa city (provides more than 300,000 residents with thermal energy; the total area of the heated housing stock exceeds 1.4 million sq.m.). The installed capacity of the CHP is 68 MW. All electricity is released into the Wholesale Electricity Market of Ukraine. The total installed thermal power of the CHP is 779 Gcal/h, including the thermal power plant 505 Gcal/h, the boiler room №2 of the thermal power plant 274 Gcal/h.
PJSC “Odesa Portside Plant”
The main purpose of the plant is the production of ammonia and carbamide; overload on export of ammonia, carbamide and methanol of other enterprises and own production.
– 2 units for production of ammonia with an annual capacity of 550 thousand tons each;
– 2 units for production of carbamide with an annual capacity of 430 thousand tons each;
– Ammonia overload complex with annual capacity up to 4 million tons, with storage structure up to 120 thousand tons;
– Carbamide overload complex with annual capacity up to 3.6 million tons, with storage capacity of 80 thousand tons;
– Methanol overload complex with an annual capacity of up to 1 million tons, with a storage capacity of 36 thousand tons;
– Liquid carbon dioxide production unit with annual capacity up to 16 thousand tons.