Name of the privatization object: integral property complex “Odesavinprom”.
Location of the object: Odesa region, Odesa, Franchuzskyi Boulevard, 10
Objects within the “Odesavinprom” IPC are located at:
- Odesa, Franchuzskyi Boulevard, 8;
- Odesa, Franchuzskyi Boulevard, 10;
- Odesa, Franchuzskyi Boulevard, 12 (basement);
- Odesa, Nalyvna St., 2;
- Odesa, Otamana Holovatoho St., 151.
Name of tenant (balance holder): Private Joint-Stock Company “Odesavinprom” (USREOU code 00412027)
The object of privatization is “Odesavinprom” IPC which is leased to PJSC “Odesavinprom” according to the Lease Agreement dated 25.12.1992.
The lease agreement of “Odesavinprom” IPC (as amended) is valid until the transfer of ownership of the privatization object to the buyer of the privatization object.
The average number of employees as of 30.06.2021: 193 people.
The main type of “Odesavinprom“ PJSC activity according to the NACE: 11.02 – Production of grape wines.
Main product range: production facilities of the Privatization Object are used for the production and bottling of wine products, including champagne of Ukraine, sparkling and low-alcohol carbonated beverages.
Volume of sold products (works, services) of PJSC “Odesavinprom“:
|Income by main activity,
|1 half of 2021||101839,0||93509,0|
The aggregate indicators of economic activity of the tenant PJSC “Odesavinprom“:
|№||Indicators (thousand UAH)||2018||2019||2020||1h 2021|
|3.||Total income, including:||697943||488824||484334||101839|
|3.1||Net income from sales of products (goods, works, services)||665353||475649||464352||93509|
|4.||Total costs, including:||694790||502272||480556||207244|
|4.1||Cost of goods sold (goods, works, services)||606687||436284||426475||90568|
|4.4||Other operating costs||17991||12468||7940||3477|
|4.6||Income tax expenses||–||–||–||–|
|5.||Net profit (loss)||(3153)||(13448)||(3778)||-14322|
Liabilities arising from the activities of the lessee, including those related to the operation of the production facilities of the Privatization Object, are exclusively the lessee’s own obligations – PJSC “Odesavinprom“.
There are no overdue accounts payable of Odesavinprom.
Information on the property that is a part of the privatization object: the property of “Odesavinprom” IPC consists of non-current assets, namely 306 units of fixed assets, including:
- real estate – 97 units (including amphorae for processing and storage of wine);
- machinery and equipment – 143 units;
- tools, devices, inventory – 60 units;
- motor vehicles – 6 units.
Information on real estate objects: objects which are a part of “Odesavinprom” IPC are located at the following addresses:
- Odesa, Franchuzskyi Boulevard, 8 (1 object with a total area of 1961.2 sq. m.);
- Odesa, Franchuzskyi Boulevard, 10 (14 objects with a total area of 18,450.5 sq. m.);
- Odesa, Franchuzskyi Boulevard, 12 (basement) (1 object with a total area of 167.9 sq. m.);
- Odesa, Nalyvna St., 2 (4 objects with a total area of 669.2 sq. m.);
- Odesa, Otamana Holovatoho St., 151 (1 object with a total area of 877.6 sq. m.).
Information on land plots: 5 land plots (including 2 with cadastral number) with a total area of over 2.6745 ha.
On the territory of the privatization object at the address: Odesa, Franchuzskyi Boulevard, 10 there are real estate objects that are not subject to privatization, namely:
- protective structure of civil defense “Anti-radiation shelter №56968” (state property);
- non-residential building with a total area of 141.4 sq. m. (private property).
information on payment of environmental fees and charges: the volume of pollutant emissions into the atmosphere for 2020 (according to the form №2-TP (air) annual for the enterprise – 2,158 tons, environmental payments for 2020 – UAH 6,116.45 (for emissions of pollutants into the atmosphere by stationary sources of pollution).
- The buyer of “Odesavinprom” IPC is obliged within 3 years from the moment of transfer of ownership to the buyer:
- ensure the preservation of activities for the production of grape wines and provide social guarantees for employees employed at the same specialty (qualification), in accordance with the requirements of labor legislation (Part 2 of Article 26 of the Law of Ukraine “On Privatization of State and Municipal Property”);
- ensure the maintenance of protective structures of civil protection in readiness for use as intended at their own expense in accordance with Part 8 of Article 32 of the Civil Protection Code.
- The buyer of “Odesavinprom“ IPC is obliged to reimburse within 30 calendar days from the date of the contract of sale costs of the Regional Branch of State Property of Ukraine in Odessa and Mykolaiv regions for the assessment of IPC in the amount of UAH 5000.0 (excluding VAT).
Time and place of the object inspection: on working days at the location of the object, by contacting the auction organizer. Phone: (+38048) 731-40-43; (+38048) 731-40-51 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Auction organizer: Regional branch of the State Property Fund of Ukraine in Odesa and Mykolaiv regions, address: 65048, Odesa, Velyka Arnautska St., 15, room 1106, working hours: from 08-00 to 17-00 (except weekends), on Friday – from 8.00 to 15.45, lunch break from 12.00 to 12.45, website address: http://www.spfu.gov.ua/ua/regions/odessa.html.
Phones for inquiries: (+38048) 731-40-43, (+38048) 731-40-51, e-mail address: email@example.com.
Contact person: Julia V. Lanova, (+38048) 731-40-43, firstname.lastname@example.org.