Name of the privatization object: property complex of SOE “Center for certification and quality control of construction of oil and gas facilities of the State Service for Labor of Ukraine”.
Location: 49000, Dnipro, Kniazia Yaroslava Mudrogo St., 68, bldg. 9.
USREOU code (ЄДРПОУ): 13417687.
The average number of employees as of June 30, 2021: 33 people.
Main activity, according to the Statute: Technical testing and analysis (type of activity according to NACE: 71.20).
The main activities of the company are actions related to industrial safety, labor protection and improving the quality of construction, repair, reconstruction and operation of oil and gas facilities in Ukraine.
The volume of sales of products (works, services) for the period 2018 – 2020 and the first half of 2021: UAH 21,426.00 thousand, including export – UAH 1,884.70 thousand.
Main product range:
- examination of technical documentation of construction, reconstruction, technical re-equipment of enterprises and production facilities;
- examination to obtain permits for business entities performing high-risk work;
- assessment of compliance with the state of safety of industrial production, technologies and high-risk facilities;
- carrying out of certification, certification tests, technical supervision, assessment and confirmation of conformity of products, processes, services, quality management systems, labor protection management systems;
- technical audit of enterprises, facilities and audit of occupational safety management systems.
Volume and main nomenclature of products (works, services):
|Income by main activity, thousand UAH|
|2018||8 913||8 818|
|2019||5 435||5 277|
|2020||4 745||4 562|
|1h 2021||2 774||2 769|
The main indicators of the enterprise’s economic activity:
|№||Indicators (thousand UAH)||2018||2019||2020||1h 2021|
|1.||Assets||3 901||2 496||1 587||2 028|
|1.2||Current assets||3 570||2 219||1 362||1 589|
|2.||Liabilities||3 901||2 496||1 587||2 028|
|3.||Total income, including:||8 913||5 435||4 745||2 774|
|3.1||Net income from sales of products (goods, works, services)||8 818||5 277||4 562||2 769|
|4.||Total costs, including:||8 080||5 987||5 349||2 937|
|4.1||Cost of goods sold (goods, works,services)||6 584||4 829||4 404||2 445|
|4.4||Other operating costs||70||144||89||42|
|4.6||Income tax expenses||183||–||–||–|
|5.||Net profit (loss)||833||– 552||– 604||– 163|
As of 30.06.2021, there are no overdue accounts payable.
Current accounts payable – UAH 1,458.00 thousand, including:
- debt for goods, works, services – UAH 3.00 thousand;
- arrears on settlements with the budget – UAH 58.00 thousand;
- arrears on insurance settlements – UAH 42.00 thousand;
- wage arrears – UAH 154.00 thousand;
- debt on received advances – UAH 1,149.00 thousand;
- other current liabilities – UAH 52.00 thousand.
Information about real estate: the company does not have its own premises.
The object includes: vehicles, technical equipment, furniture and inventory.
Land information: no land plots.
Information on lease agreements concluded for the object: there are no lease agreements.
Information on the volume of emissions and discharges of pollutants: emissions and discharges of pollutants into the environment are absent, the formation and disposal of waste is not carried out.
- repayment of debts on wages and before the budget, overdue accounts payable within 1 year;
- preventing the dismissal of employees during 6 months.
Time and place of the object inspection: on working days from 9:00 to 16:00 at the location of the object by prior arrangement with the representative of the auction organizer.
Contact person of the auction organizer, who is responsible for providing the opportunity to inspect the object: Natalia G. Oliynyk, tel. (+38056) 744-11-41, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Auction organizer: Regional branch of the SPFU in Dnipropetrovsk, Zaporizhia and Kirovohrad regions address: Dnipro, Centralna St., 6, room 36, from 9.00 to 18.00, Friday – from 9.00 to 16.45, lunch break from 13.00 to 13.45, website address: www.spfu.gov.ua, (+38056) 744-11-41.