Name of the privatization object: Children’s camp “Sosenka”.
Location: Dnipropetrovsk Oblast, Novomoskovsk Rayon, Orlivshchyna village, Lisniy lane, 8a.
Type of property: socio-cultural object
Balance holder: PJSC “Dnipropetrovsk Pipe Plant” (USREOU code 05393122).
Object information (real estate): the object includes 14 registered units of real estate (food unit building – 76.5 sq. m (together with the gallery – 37.1 sq. m and rest house – 252.6 sq. m), isolator building (next to unfinished construction – 516.9 sq.m and a barn (temporary) – 8.5 sq.m), a lavatory, a sleeping building, a sleeping building, laundry (the barn – 37.8 sq. m, a cellar with a neck – 15.5 sq. m, cold storage room – 5.5 sq.m, pavilion – 6.3 sq.m, duty staff house – 21.9 sq.m are located nearby), summer cottage, summer cottage; a lavatory, facilities No. 1-11) and infrastructure (paving , external power supply networks; external sewerage; external water supply networks) with a total area of over 978.6 sq. m, located at the address: Dnipropetrovsk Oblast,Novomoskovsk Rayon, Orlivshchyna village, Lisniy lane, 8a.
Registration number: 1422186812232.
Basis of ownership: Extract from the State Register of Real Rights to Immovable Property on the registration of property rights dated 29.11.2017 No. 105579226.
Form of ownership and owner: State represented by the State Property Fund of Ukraine.
- 1212.2 Children’s and family holiday camps
- 2421.1 Fencing
- 2112.1 Streets and roads of cities and towns
- 2224.1 Local power networks
- 2223.1 Local sewers and drains
- 2222.1 Local water supply networks
Information about the land plot located at the address: Dnipropetrovsk Oblast, Novomoskovsk Rayon, Orlivshchyna village, Lisniy lane, 8a:
|Name||Land area (ha)||Cadastral number||Purpose of land plot||Form of ownership, grounds for the right to use the land plot, information on encumbrances|
Information about lease agreements concluded for the object: there are no lease agreements.
- the buyer from the moment of transfer of ownership of the privatization object is obliged to ensure its use while maintaining the socio-cultural purpose for five years, with the possibility of re-profiling.
Time and place of the object inspection: on working days from 9.00 to 16.00 by prior arrangement with the auction organizer at the location of the object: Dnipropetrovsk Oblast, Novomoskovsk Rayon, Orlivshchyna village, Lisniy lane, 8a.
- SPFU regional branch in Dnipropetrovsk, Zaporizhia and Kirovohrad Oblasts;
- address: Dnipro city, Centralna St., 6, room 36;
- working hours from 9.00 to 18.00, Friday from 9.00 to 16.45, lunch break from 13.00 to 13.45;
- website: www.spfu.gov.ua.
Phone for inquiries: (+38056) 744-11-41.