Name of the privatization object: integral property complex “Odesa Champagne Factory”.
Legal address: Odesa region, Odesa, Franchuzskyi Boulevard, 36.
Real estate location addresses:
- Odesa, Franchuzskyi Boulevard, 36
- Odesa, Franchuzskyi Boulevard, 36-A
- Odesa, Franchuzskyi Boulevard, 36-В
Tenant (вalance holder): “Odesa Champagne Factory” Private Joint-Stock Company (USREOU code 32224466).
The object of privatization is an іntegral property complex “Odesa Champagne Factory” which is leased to PJSC “Odesa Champagne Factory” according to the Lease Agreement dated 30.12.1992 (as amended), which is valid until 24.02.2035.
The average number of employees of the tenant “Odesa Champagne Factory” PJSC as of 31.10.2021: 14 people.
The main type of the lessee “Odesa Champagne Factory“ PJSC activity according to the NACE: 11.02 – Production of grape wines (main).
The main product range of the lessee “Odesa Champagne Factory” PJSC: the production facilities of the Privatization Object are used by the lessee “Odesa Champagne Factory” PJSC for the production and bottling of wine products, including champagne of Ukraine and sparkling wines.
From January 2018, “Odesa Champagne Factory” PJSC stopped the production of wine products, including champagne of Ukraine and sparkling wines in order to find an investor to modernize production facilities.
Volume of sold products (works, services) of the lessee PJSC “Odesa Champagne Factory”:
|Income by main activity,
|9 months of 2021||3304||0|
The aggregate indicators of economic activity of the tenant PJSC “Odesa Champagne Factory”:
|№||Indicators (thousand UAH)||2018||2019||2020||9m of 2021|
|1.||Assets||50 420||45 987||48 490||46 710|
|1.1||Non-Current assets||30 404||28 241||30 063||28 723|
|1.2||Current assets||20 016||17 746||18 427||17 987|
|2.||Liabilities||50 420||45 987||48 490||46 710|
|3.||Total income, including:||12 929||3 686||7 113||5 975|
|3.1||Net income from sales of products (goods, works, services)||6 707||3 559||3 376||3 304|
|4.||Total costs, including:||-31 034||-16 737||-14 925||-13 139|
|4.1||Cost of goods sold (goods, works, services)||-5 958||-1 940||-1 633||-1 315|
|4.2||Administrative costs||-8 836||-8 971||-10 593||-8 543|
|4.4||Other operating costs||-7 212||-4 290||-1 275||-1 228|
|4.6||Income tax expenses||0||0||0||0|
|5.||Net profit (loss)||-18 105||-13 051||-7 812||-7 164|
Liabilities arising from the activities of the lessee – PJSC “Odesa Champagne Factory”, including those related to the operation of the production facilities of the Privatization Object, are exclusively the lessee’s own obligations – PJSC “Odesa Champagne Factory”.
There are no overdue accounts payable of PJSC “Odesa Champagne Factory”.
Information on the property that is a part of the privatization object: the object consists of non-current assets, namely 975 units of fixed assets, including:
- real estate – 35 units;
- machinery and equipment – 803 units;
- motor vehicles – 7 units;
- tools, devices, inventory – 65 units;
- other fixed assets – 65 units.
Information on real estate objects: objects which are a part of “Odesa Champagne Factory” IPC are located at the following addresses:
- Odesa, Franchuzskyi Boulevard, 36 (35 real estate and infrastructure objects with a total area of 20005.50 sq. m.);
- Odesa, Franchuzskyi Boulevard, 36-A (1 object with a total area of 221.3 sq. m.);
- Odesa, Franchuzskyi Boulevard, 36-B (1 object with a total area of 183.9 sq. m.).
Information on land plot: 1 land plot with a total area of 3.6098 ha (including area under the objects that are not part of the privatization object).
The privatization object includes real estate objects that are not subject to privatization, namely:
- deep storage №56966 with an area of 183.9 sq.m. with the ventilation system occupying the building of the Civil Defense, at the address: Odesa, Franchuzskyi Boulevard, 36-B;
- residential building with an area of 221.3 sq.m. at the address: Odesa, Franchuzskyi Boulevard, 36-A.
Part of the immovable and movable property of the IPC “Odesa Champagne Factory” has been subleased in accordance with 10 existing sublease agreements of state property.
The deadline for existing agreements is November 30, 2024.
Environmental payments for 2020: UAH 88.5. (for sewage disposal and treatment and for waste management).
The value of the integral property complex “Odesa Champagne Factory” subject to privatization is determined in accordance with the Methodology of property valuation approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated 10.12.2003 № 1891 (as amended by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated 20.02.2019 № 224) by conducting an independent assessment as of October 31, 2021, amounts to UAH 87,377,964.00. (eighty-seven million three hundred and seventy-seven thousand nine hundred and sixty-four hryvnias) excluding VAT.
- The buyer of “Odesa Champagne Factory” IPC is obliged within 3 years from the moment of transfer of ownership to the buyer:
- ensure the preservation of activities for the production of grape wines;
- ensure the maintenance of protective structure of civil protection in readiness for use as intended at their own expense in accordance with Part 8 of Article 32 of the Civil Protection Code.
2. The buyer of “Odesa Champagne Factory” IPC is obliged to enter into a protection agreement with the state body for the protection of cultural heritage on the monument outlining its essential conditions, including the intended use of the monument, and the work to the monument that the future owner will execute in order to keep it in proper condition.
3. The buyer of “Odesa Champagne Factory” IPC is obliged to reimburse within 30 calendar days from the date of the contract of sale costs of the Regional Branch of State Property of Ukraine in Odesa and Mykolaiv regions for the assessment of IPC in the amount of UAH 39 500.0 (excluding VAT).
Time and place of the object inspection: on working days at the location of the object, by contacting the auction organizer.
Phone: (+38048) 731-40-43; (+38048) 731-40-51 E-mail: email@example.com.
Auction organizer: Regional branch of the State Property Fund of Ukraine in Odesa and Mykolaiv regions, address: 65048, Odesa, Velyka Arnautska St., 15, room 1106, working hours: from 08-00 to 17-00 (except weekends), on Friday – from 8.00 to 15.45, lunch break from 12.00 to 12.45, website address: http://www.spfu.gov.ua/ua/regions/odessa.html.
Phones for inquiries: (+38048) 731-40-43, (+38048) 731-40-51, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact person: Julia V. Lanova, (+38048) 731-40-43, email@example.com.