Name of the privatization object: рroperty complex of SOE “Eastern Expertise and Technical Center of the State Service for Labor of Ukraine”, USREOU code 21224850, at the address: Kharkiv, st. Chernyshevska St., 72.
Location: Kharkiv, Chernyshevska St., 72.
Identification code according to USREOU: 21224850.
The average number of employees as of 31.12.2020: 39 people.
The main type of activity according to the Unified State Register of Legal Entities and Individual Entrepreneurs: technical testing and research (main NACE – 71.20).
Description of the object: the property complex includes 4 real estate objects, 5 cars and 3 land plots, as well as low-value non-current assets in the amount of 178 units.
The volume of sales of products (works, services) for the period of 01.01.2018 – 31.12.2020: UAH 41573 thousand, including export -.
Main product range: (technical testing and research) UAH 39972 thousand, including export -.
Volume and main nomenclature of products (works, services):
|Period||Total income, thousand UAH||Income by main activity, thousand UAH|
|2018||15 578||14 800|
|2019||16 680||16 124|
The main indicators of economic activity:
|№||Indicators (thousand UAH)||2018||2019||2020|
|3.||Total income, including:||15578||16680||9315|
|3.1||Net income from sales of products (goods, works, services)||14800||16124||9048|
|4.||Total costs, including:||13210||16269||9285|
|4.1||Cost of goods sold (goods, works,services)||9077||10477||5807|
|4.4||Other operating costs||163||99||145|
|4.6||Income tax expenses||520||90||6|
|5.||Net profit (loss)||2368||411||30|
As of February 28, 2021:
Current accounts payable: UAH 2018170.41 including:
- wage arrears – UAH 385,186.95;
- payroll taxes – UAH 127,048.14;
- real estate tax arrears – no;
- tourist tax – no;
- financial assistance – no;
- other accounts payable – UAH 1505935.32, including in respect of which the statute of limitations has expired – UAH 125038.60.
Object information (real estate):
- non-residential office building with an area of 421.8 sq. m. at the address: Kharkiv, Chernyshevska st., 72, registration № 15950553 on the basis of the Certificate of ownership dated 10.08.2006, Executive Committee of the Kharkiv City Council, owner: State of Ukraine;
- non-residential premises: of the semi-basement №0-17 – 0-19; of the ground floor №№1-16, 31-34, 37, of the 1st floor №№17-22, 24-30, 35 with a total area of 451.5 sq. m. in the letter “A-2” at the address: Kharkiv, Alchevskyh St., (former Artema), 40/27; registration № 15682237 on the basis of the Certificate of ownership dated 10.08.2006 Executive Committee of the Kharkiv City Council, owner: State of Ukraine;
- non-residential premises: of the basement I-II, of the 1st floor №№2-1, 2-2, 2-3, 2-4, 2-5, 2-6, 2-7, 2-8; of the 2nd floor №№3- 1, 3-2, 3-3, 3-4, 3-5, 3-6, 3-7 in the letter “A-3” with an area of 294.3 sq. m. at the address: Kharkiv region, Merefa, Yakovlivskyi lane, 14-A, registration № 180597956325 on the basis of the Purchase and Sale Agreement dated 16.04.2019 №1515, owner: SOE “Eastern Expertise and Technical Center of the State Service for Labor of Ukraine”, USREOU code 21224850;
- real estate (health center): administrative building letter A; warehouse building letter Б; household building letter В; bedroom buildings: letter Г-2, letter И, letter K, letter Л, letter M, letter Н; dining room letter Д; toilets: letter П, P; medical center letter С; movie booth letter T; unfinished building letter О at the address: Zaporizhzhya, Lenska St., 26, registration № 52475023101 on the basis of the Purchase and Sale Agreement dated 29.04.2013 №993 (partly owned by SOE “Eastern Expertise and Technical Center of the State Service for Labor of Ukraine”1734/10000), owner: SOE “Eastern Expertise and Technical Center of the State Service for Labor of Ukraine”; (joint partial ownership).
Information about land plots:
|Location address||Area of the land plot (sq.m.)||Cadastral number||Purpose of the land plot||Form of ownership, grounds for the right to use the land plot, information about encumbrances|
|Kharkiv, Chernyshevska st., 72,||674||–||For operation and maintenance of the office building||State act on the right of permanent use of land dated 17.09.1999|
|Kharkiv, Alchevskyh St., 40/27||632||–||For operation and maintenance of the office building||State act on the right of permanent use of land dated 17.09.1999|
|Zaporizhzhya, Lenska St., 26||39147||2310100000:04:041: 0003||Lands of health and recreational purposes||User: SOE “Zaporizhzhya Expertise and Technical Center of the State Service for Labor of Ukraine”|
As of February 28, 2021, part of the property with an area of 451.5 sq.m. is leased. Tenant – State Service for Labor of Ukraine in Kharkiv region. The lease agreement is valid until April 9, 2022.
Information about movable property: the company owns 5 motor vehicles: Honda Accord 1996, UAZ 3909 ВПАХ6 ЗНГ 2005, Skoda Octavia A7 2017, Skoda Superb 2013, Fiat Nuovo Doblo 2017.
The company has no negative environmental impact on the environment.
The company’s balance sheet does not include objects that are not subject to privatization.
- prevention of dismissal of employees of a privatized enterprise on the initiative of the new owner or his authorized body (except for the employee to perform actions for which dismissal is provided on the basis of paragraphs 3, 4, 7 and 8 of part one of Article 40 and Article 41 of the Labor Code of Ukraine) within six months from the date of transfer of ownership (part 7 of Article 26 of the Law of Ukraine “On privatization of state and municipal property”);
- compliance with the terms of the collective agreement during its term, but not more than one year (part 6 of Article 9 of the Law of Ukraine “On Collective Bargaining and Agreements”);
- within six months of repayment of debts on wages and before the budget, overdue accounts payable of the enterprise;
- within one year from the date of signing the act of acceptance-transfer to ensure the state registration of the termination of the legal entity – the SOE “Eastern Expertise and Technical Center of the State Service for Labor of Ukraine” (Article 104 of the Civil Code of Ukraine).
Time and place of inspection of the object: on working days at its location.
The person responsible for providing the opportunity to inspect the object: A. Hetman, tel. (+38057) 700-75-60, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, (as well as the chief accountant of the enterprise O. M. Prytchyna , e-mail address: email@example.com).
Auction organizer: Regional branch of the State Property Fund of Ukraine in Kharkiv, Donetsk and Luhansk regions; Ukraine, Kharkiv, Teatralnyi Square, 1, website address – http://www.spfu.gov.ua/ua/regions/kharkiv .html. Tel. (+38057) 700-75-60.