Name of the object: property complex of state owned enterprise “State Institute for Design of Meat and Dairy Industry Enterprises “Poltavadipromyasomolprom” (USREOU code 21049938).
Type of property: property complex.
Location address: Poltava region, Poltava, Sapigo St., 1.
Balance holder or governing body: governing body – the State Property Fund of Ukraine.
Object description: inventory objects include:
- two-storey brick building, A-2, with a basement, with a total area 2427.3 sq.m, fence №1, fence №2, gate №3 located at Poltava, Sapigo St., 1. Under the part of the building there is a basement. Year of construction – 1953. Walls – brick, floors – monolithic reinforced concrete, foundation – concrete; roof – slate; floor – sand-cement screed, stairs – reinforced concrete, The building has electricity, plumbing, sewerage, central heating has been disabled since 2015. The building is partially used for its original purpose – to accommodate office space. Needs major repairs;
- one motor vehicle – a car VAZ – 21053, 1997 model year, satisfactory condition;
- equipment, machinery, inventory and other movable property – 913 units, year of commissioning 2001-2006, general technical condition – satisfactory.
- land plot located at the address: Poltava, Sapigo St., 1, with an area of 0.3056 ha, belongs according to the right of permanent use to the State Institute for Design of Meat and Dairy Industry “Poltavadipromyasomolprom” at Poltava. Cadastral number of the land plot – 5310136400: 14: 005: 0030. Purpose – public purpose.
The land plot on which the object is located is located in the central part of the city, surrounded by a residential area and administrative offices built on the ground floors of residential buildings, access roads in satisfactory condition.
Information about the object (real estate), located at: Poltava region, Poltava, Sapigo St., 1: administrative building – the right of ownership of the object is registered on the basis of the certificate of ownership of real estate, series and number: САС № 785359, issued on 15.06.2010, issuer: Department of Housing and Communal Services. Registration number: 431586553101.
- according to the registration dated 07.08.2014 – 2423.3 sq. m .;
- according to the technical passport dated 14.12.2020 – 2427.3 sq. m.
Form of ownership and owner: state, State Property Fund of Ukraine.
Functional use: office building.
Information about the movable property: on the balance of the enterprise one motor vehicle is accounted for – a car VAZ – 21053, 1997 model year, the condition is satisfactory. Equipment, machinery, inventory and other movable property – 913 units, year of commissioning 2001-2006, general technical condition – satisfactory.
Information about the land plot: the land plot at the address: Poltava, Sapigo St., 1, with an area of 0.3056 ha, belongs according to the right of permanent use to the State Institute for Design of Meat and Dairy Industry Enterprises “Poltavadipromyasomolprom” located at Poltava.
- Cadastral number of the land plot: 5310136400: 14: 005: 0030.
- Purpose: public purpose.
- Form of ownership: communal.
- Basis to the right of use of the land plot: State act on the right of permanent use of the land plot, series ЯЯ № 225161 dated 11.01.2017.
- Presence of encumbrances: absent.
Main activity of the enterprise: 71.11 – activity in the field of architecture.
The volume of sales of products (works, services) for the period 2018 – I quarter of 2021: 1305.6 thousand UAH, including export – no.
Main product range: 71.11 – activities in the field of architecture, including export: none.
Volume and main nomenclature of products (works, services):
|Period||Total income, thousand UAH||Income by main activity, thousand UAH|
The average number of employees as of 31.03.2021: 4 people.
Main indicators of economic activity:
|№||Indicators (thousand UAH)||2018||2019||2020||1q 2021|
|3.||Total income, including:||757,5||392,5||140,3||15,3|
|3.1||Net income from sales of products (goods, works, services)||673,6||297,5||85,8||0|
|4.||Total costs, including:||848,8||891,2||572,3||419,9|
|4.1||Cost of goods sold (goods, works, services)||533,1||327,7||314,3||329,4|
|5.||Net profit (loss)||-91,3||-498,7||-432,0||-404,6|
As of 31.03.2021:
Overdue accounts payable – UAH 884.36 thousand, including:
- wage arrears – UAH 601.61 thousand;
- single social security tax payments – UAH 56.26 thousand;
- income tax payments – UAH 133.79 thousand;
- military fees – UAH 11.15 thousand;
- fees for land – UAH 81.55 thousand.
Current accounts payable – UAH 327.71 thousand, including:
- wage arrears – UAH 28.99 thousand;
- single social security tax payments – UAH 7.92 thousand;
- income tax payments – UAH 6.48 thousand;
- military fees – UAH 0.54 thousand;
- fees for land – UAH 7.61 thousand;
- VAT – UAH 0.17 thousand;
- for goods, works, services – UAH 1.4 thousand;
- other current liabilities – UAH 274.6 thousand.
List of leased property:
|Tenant||Name of the leased object||Purpose of the lease||Details of the lease agreement and its term||Rent for 1 sq. m per month without VAT (UAH)|
|“Telesvit” LLC||Non-residential premises with an area of
|Accommodation of telecommunication operators providing movable (mobile) services, telecommunication operators and providers providing Internet access services||№ 53/15-Н dated 19.08.2015, valid until 18.06.2021||141.09|
|Non-residential built-in premises with an area of 137.0 sq.m.||Can be used for any purpose||№ 1603/1 dated 16.03.2021, valid until 16.03.2026||75,36|
Lease agreements remain in force for the new owner of privatized property in accordance with Part 4 of Article 18 of the Law of Ukraine “On Privatization of State and Municipal Property”.
On the balance of the enterprise there are objects that are not subject to privatization – the right to use the land plot at the address: Poltava region, Poltava, Sapigo St., 1, cadastral number 5310136400: 14: 005: 0030 with a book value of UAH 1,250,384.00.
The administrative building is listed in the List of cultural heritage sites of Poltava, which was approved by the Decision of the extraordinary 58th session of the Poltava City Council “On approval of the List of cultural heritage sites of Poltava” dated 21.10.2010 and the decision of Poltava City Council dated September 15, 2017.
This object is not included in the List of cultural heritage sites in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On protection of cultural heritage” and the Procedure for registration of cultural heritage sites, which is approved by the Order of the Ministry of Culture of Ukraine dated 11.03.2013 № 158 (as amended №501 dated 24.06 .2019), and therefore is not just discovered, does not have the status of a cultural heritage site. The specified building is not included in the List of architectural monuments, the privatization of which is prohibited.
Emissions and discharges of pollutants into the environment are not carried out.
- prevention of dismissal of employees of a privatized enterprise at the initiative of the new owner or his authorized body (with the exception of the employee’s actions for which dismissal is provided for on the basis of paragraphs 3, 4, 7 and 8 of the first part of Article 40 and Article 41 of the Labor Code of Ukraine) within six months from the date of transfer of ownership to it (part 7 of article 26 of the Law of Ukraine “On the privatization of state and communal property”);
- repayment within six months of debts on wages and to the budget, overdue accounts payable in the amount that will be on the day of transfer of ownership of the property complex (in accordance with paragraph 6 of part 2 of article 26 of the Law of Ukraine “On the privatization of state and communal property”).
Person responsible for the inspection of the object: Igor Shapran, tel. (+38097) 577-35-50, e-mail: email@example.com.
Time and place of the inspection of the object: on weekdays from 10.00 to 16.00 by appointment at the location of the object.
Privatization body and contact person responsible for preparation: Regional branch of the State Property Fund of Ukraine in Poltava and Sumy regions, Iryna Shevchuk. Tel. (+380532) 50-06-12.
You must be logged in to post a question.